For assistance using the my.lafayette page, please visit Lafayette IT Services Help for Alumni page.
How do I?
How do I log in?
To log in, alumni simply select the blue "Login" button to the right of the screen. Use your Lafayette NetID and password to log in to LeopardLink.
If you entered LeopardLink through my.lafayette, you are already logged in.You can tell that you are logged in if the blue button on the right of the page reads "Logout"
I am not an alumnus/a of Lafayette. How do I log in?
Only Lafayette alumni have access to certain features of LeopardLink which require logging in. Logging in is not required in order to make a gift or to register for an event through LeopardLink.
Login is only required to manage your profile, search for and read class notes, and search for members of the community through the Online Directory.
How do I find my Network ID (NetID)?
If you graduated in 2010 or more recently, you will use the same NetID and password that you used as a student.
Alumni can find out their Network ID on the bottom of the monthly events message sent from the Alumni Relations Office, or by contacting the Alumni Relations office at 610-330-5040 or 800-Lafayette (outside of PA) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I set or reset my password?
You can set your password using Lafayette's password utility by entering your Network ID. The tool will send a reset link sent to your alternate email address that is on file. The reset link is good for 2 hours, and allows you to change your password to a strong password you provide.
How do I find a classmate?
To search for a classmate first select "Directory" from the top navigation bar.
To search using first, last, maiden name or class year, use the simple search boxes and enter the appropriate information.
To further refine your search, select "Advanced Search". This page lets you search for alumni based on their residence, occupation, job title, degree, or sports and activities in which they were involved as students.
How do I submit class notes?
- To enter class notes about yourself, select ">>Class Notes" from the box on the right side of page,
- Select the "Add Class Note" from the bottom of the search window.
- Choose the category for the note and enter your information in the text box.
- You may upload a photo to go with your note using the Browse button.
- Be sure to preview and then save your update in order to complete it.
How do I update my personal information?
- Select the blue "MY PROFILE" button from the right navigation menu.
- Your personal information is categorized into sections. Use the down arrow to open a section.
- Use the red EDIT button to change information within a section.
- If there is no option to edit a piece of information, then you will need to contact the Office of Alumni Relations to make a change.
How do I hide my personal information from other alumni?
- Select the blue "MY PROFILE" button from the right navigation menu. To see how your profile is viewed by others, select the "Community Profile" button.
- to change what information can be seen by other members of the community, select the red EDIT button for the appropriate section.
- Items displaying a blue button reading "Show" are visible to members of the community. To hide this information, select the "Show" to change it to "hide".
- To show an item that is currently hidden, select "Hide" to change it to "Show".
- Note: If an item says "Hide" on the right and it is not a button, then this information cannot be displayed on the community profile. It for internal reference only.
How do I upload a photo for my profile?
- Select the "Upload" link under the photo icon.
- Search on your computer for the photo you wish to upload and click it.
- Choose "Open" from the File Upload window.