Sally Lou Oaks Loveman ’84, founder of lovespeaks and former audience producer for “The Oprah Winfrey Show.”
Lafayette College President Alison Byerly
Saturday, April 2, 2016
9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Conference fee $50 ($30 for alumnae in the classes of 2005-2015).
Alumnae, parents, students, faculty, and staff are invited to participate in a day offering community, connection, information, and inspiration. Faculty and alumnae speakers will share their wisdom and expertise on a wide range of educational, personal, and professional development topics.
|9:00 - 9:45 a.m.
||Breakfast / Networking
|10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
|11:15 - 12:15 p.m.
|12:25 - 1:30 p.m.
||Lunch with keynote speaker, Sally Lou Oaks Loveman '84
|1:45 - 2:45 p.m.
|3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
|4:15 - 5:00 p.m.
||Closing reception with remarks by Lafayette's 17th President, Alison Byerly
Session topics include:
- Do What You Love
- Women as Leaders: The Double Bind
- Saving Venice from Venice: The Reality of a City on Water
- Reinvent Yourself for Your Next Chapter
- Fashioning Your World: 3 Perspectives
- Navigating the Network You Never Knew You Had
- Yoga for Life: How Yoga Keeps You Healthy, Sane and Successful
- Girl Power in the Digital Age: Get Rejected, Get Paid, and Get Up for More - War Stories and Work in Television, Film and Digital Media
- Mentorship in the Community: Turning Your Passion Into a Career
- Prepared Pards: Advice for Lady Leopards on Organizing Their Affairs and Helping Loved Ones Do the Same
- Emerging Careers in Digital Media Your Parents Don't Know About
- Sit Down with Sally Lou Loveman
- Running in Heels: A Woman's Guide to Getting Elected
- Slave or Free, Women Pass the Message: The Case of Madagascar
Confirmed Presenters include:
- Christine Besselman '17
- Megan Averbuch ’07
- Caroline Bitterly '17
- Terese Brown ‘07
- Amanda Evans ‘13
- Liza Laird ‘05
- Ginny Logan ‘81
- Clarissa Louw ‘94
- Sally Lou Loveman '84
- Lauren Novotny ‘11
- Jiselle Peralta ‘13
- Loren Pierce '82
- Honorable Paula Roscioli '87
- Vicki Salemi ‘95
- Professor Susan Basow
- Melissa Shusterman ‘89
- Simmone Taitt '04
- Mirielle Vasselli ‘16
- Wynne Whitman ‘86
- Professor Wendy Wilson-Fall
Please register no later than March 18, 2016. Conference fee is $50 ($30 for alumnae in the classes of 2005 - 2015, current students are the guests of the Council of Lafayette Women.)
Date & Location
Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Lafayette College Campus, Easton PA
Sessions will be held in Marquis Hall, Lafayette College.